Friday, September 18, 2009

Bye, Bye weeks...agh!

Well the Blue Devils are off this week and next.

Two Bye weeks in a row, good or bad?

If you had asked me my opinion of this 3 weeks ago, I no doubt would have grimaced and grumbled. Probably something about having to go through training camp all over again. As the world of sports changes, and it always does, my opinion has also changed. I am currently enjoying this break for competition for multiple reasons. First and foremost, the Blue Devil Football Team NEEDED to heal. Over the last 3 weeks we have gotten ourselves pretty banged up. Secondly, the Devils need to refocus. Not that we were way off, but we need to define and determine our goals for the rest of this 2009 season.

I really like where the players are at this point. They seem to have really grabbed hold of this opportunity to make ourselves better. Next week we will resume some hitting and then GAME WEEK!

If we come out of the tunnel and play as we did Week 1, we won't be stopped.

Coach ULRICH
BDP

1 comment:

  1. Interesting comments about the byes -- I was wondering if that totally messes with the team. Awesome blog (of course because it's by Mr. Awesome). I look forward to reading more and you're a great writer.

    ReplyDelete