Monday, October 5, 2009

FINALLY!!!

WOW!

Lemmie take a minute... YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you the feeling of getting that monkey, or in our case that gorilla, off of our backs. I have believed that the 2009 Blue Devils were a good football team since last February. That is the truth.

I want to credit our D and our Linemen. They won that game. The Devils shut down EVERY facet of Caroline's Offense, we made a statement. In the first half the Cavs had -9 yards of total O. They closed out the game with a whopping 5 total yards of O. That is impressive, I don't care who you are. We had a stellar Defensive stand on our own 11 yard line after a muffed punt. Not only did we prevent them from scoring but we pushed them back over 20 yards!

These kids were not given ANYTHING! They went out and took that game!

Let me take a minute...nope I couldn't be more proud to coach such a fine group of young gentlemen.

Coach ULRICH

BDP

No comments:

Post a Comment